yep this happened to me too!Three times and then when I called them and finally got someone on the phone they said I didn't decline my featured selections .

I sure as *** did. So two of the orders I received and sent back the very same day...this was months ago. I have only had $48 of over $120 back on my debit card. I looked in my bank account today and they have charged my account another $46!!

I called and asked for a supervisor and she told me after i insisted she find out what the *** was going on because my account was supposed to have been closed. She told me I had 2 accounts!!!!! The 2nd account was just recently opened and had my same info in it as the first! I no way opened a 2nd account.

And she tried to tell me that I had not completed my membership in this account!!! I can not believe what a mess signing up for this book club has cost me. Not only do I have books now being mailed to me that I DID NOT ORDER, but because I told her not to touch my bank account again (oh I tried to delete my bank account info and the web site wont let you) and she told me when they received all the books back they would mail me a check and it would take at least 90 days to process!

I don't know if I will ever get my money back and it makes me sick because I am a single mom and when they charged my account for these books it over drafted my account $50!!I'm already having a hard time and now this!

Reason of review: multiple issues.

Had an Experience with Crafters Choice?

Comments