Crafters Choice - Ms Johnston
First they tried to bill me for a book that was with my 4 books for a dollar when I started.They then billed me for a book I didn't order.
I had a few months wait on a CD I have two books received today that I already have received and paid for. They keep billing me for books not ordered or sent for. My bill should read $0.00but it doesn't.
All I want is for them to get these two books back,clear my account drop me from their subscription and quit harrassing me!!I am a Senior on fixed income and do not need this stress!!review #382288
You may also like
- "So, I get a clipping from Star Magazine that someone shows me saying $25,000 in prizes awarded. I had just gone through a serious summer experience that I had..."
- "I had the 30-day free trail that I completely forgot about until I checked my PayPal and e-mail this morning. I was charged the monthly fee of $14.95 and when..."
- "I sent my book to Xlibris in 2009 for publication. After the review book copy was sent to me, the graphics were blurry and I refused to publish. After being..."
- "I tried to post several post on oodle to warn other consumers from falling into deep with these scammers. Every time I post a warning post they refuse it. I..."
- "I was eating at dennys in merriville ind and this is how the spaghetti came out of the kitchen. I took one *** from where the spaghetti is twirled..."
- "I am a disabled man right arm in addition to suffering a serious brain injury following a motorbike accident. Richard Smith from R.S. Property Services Wolverhampton provided a price to complete..."